Search This Blog

Monday, April 30, 2012

Everything Rocs

Sorry for writing and asking for things but the missionaries here tell me it takes an eternity to get mail here so they all Email friends and other missionaries.  I am sorry for not getting you my address sooner but i didn't think about it before...oreos...yummmm   my snack food here has been just straight peanut butter :)  Oreos here don't come in big packages, they come in these tiny ones.  I am way excited to get the box!! RUV ROO!!!!
On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 11:53 AM, Alexander Awbrey <alexander.awbrey@myldsmail.net> wrote:
And the picture didnt come out write it came out as straight code soooo no pic but idk if you can send it as an attachment that might work!!!!!  I would love to see the pic though!

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 11:49 AM, Alexander Awbrey <alexander.awbrey@myldsmail.net> wrote:
City yes bikes yes...jk So yes we live inish the city the church building is a house but we will soon be upgraded from a group to a branch ooa ooa ooa and thats pretty exciting then we are going to be looking at getting a chapel!!  The Elders here roc my companion rocs, the house rocs, the stars roc, the people roc the food from the one place I ate rocs, and the people here are soo humble and they will share anything they can and will try to help you if they can they're awesome.  It is so nice to be out of the MTC and out here where I can make my own food, teach real people, live with elders that want to work and around people that want to be baptized.  We have an investigator that can't read but he is trying to learn so that he can read the B.O.M and everytime we teach him a principle he instantly applies it, like smoking and drinking and going to church!!!  It is sooo exciting seeing an investigator progress and come to church and just try to be better.  I will try to write down my thoughts everyday so I can just copy them into and Email because it is really hard to think when I am paying for time on the computer...Oh money is not at all a problem here...not even slightly, if I don't go crazy I will be fine...but if you want to send me stuff I am NOT EVER going to ask you not to and real chocolate here is hard to get. 
anyhow I love you all!!! please girls if you can please just write me straight Emails because if you are writing me dear elders I havent gotten any and it might be a while...but i get to check email once every week and i would love to write directly to you both!!!!
I Love you all sooooo much and can't wait to talk to you, we are allowed to use skype so if you can please prepare a computer(probably my laptop combined with the projector...just an idea)and if you can try to coordinate with philip so we can all talk to each other thru skype!!!! that would be way cool!           I LERVE  EWEZZZZZ
KAPLAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Just a note, he gets to call home on Christmas and Mother's day, and that's it, twice a year, so it is a big deal!)

No comments:

Post a Comment