Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Teancum

I love you! You rock and I miss you so much.  I have seen Joe and Ben but they are gone now and I have so much longer here.  Haven't really used the Tony's much.  The scripture study... I love it we read through pretty much every battle that Teancum participated in... pretty awesome just saying, if you want an awesome story about one warrior, it would definitely be him.

It's great that Elizabeth got Jessica to come to church, and tell the girls my toenails are still painted. My companion is being really mature about it (sarcasm). I would strongly recommend going over the attributes of Christ in Preach My Gospel for Family Home Evening, use me as an excuse if you have to!

P.S. Just got the bookmarks.  Thank you, and I am only reading one book.

No comments:

Post a Comment