Search This Blog

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Alexander's Letters

Dear Mommy, I love you and you rock and I miss you so much.  I have seen Joe and Ben, but they are gone now and I have so much longer here.  Haven't really used the Tony's that much. (Tony Chachere's Cajun Seasoning).  The scripture study... I love it and we read through pretty much every battle that Teancum participated in... pretty awesome just saying, if you want an awesome story about one warrior it would definitely be him.  Tell the girls my toenails are still painted... my companion is being really mature about it (sarcasm).  Glad you are enjoying what I left you (Alex left his stereo and laptop).  I hope they are finished brickin by the time you get this.  If youw ant to send scriptures feel free.  I will read them. Oh and if you haven't already done this I would strongly recommend going over the attributes of Christ in Preach My Gospel for family home evening, use me as an excuse if you have to.
Please write using Dear Elder.com as I will get the email the same day you send it if it's before 12:00 noon your time.  Kaplagh! Elder Awbrey


Earlier Alex wrote an email saying he could not believe he got to get up every morning and see the mountains.  Can't wait for pictures to share! He also said he was having trouble learning Portuguese in that when he's searching for a Portuguese word, a French one pops up... but he can pray, bear his testimony, and teach the first lesson in the book in Portuguese. He's working very hard but is feeling that initial "I miss everyone" feeling right now.  His address is:

 Elder Alexander Awbrey
Provo Missionary Training Center Box 281
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, UT  84604

He leaves the MTC on April 16, 2012

You can write him at Dearelder.com for free both while he is at the MTC and while he is in Mozambique. Thanks for writing!h

No comments:

Post a Comment