Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Opening pop bottles with your teeth

Still no new pictures :( but here is some news:  I had told Alex that Elizabeth had a date... also we talked about missionaries being released in their area when their parents came to pick them up.  Alex will be flying 72 hours from Mozambique to Lafayette.

Here is his letter!

There are a few people who's families are coming to pick them up, but honestly I want the whole homecoming experience anyhow!  I would however love to come back with all you guys here in a little bit and show you just how wierd it is here!!!  
    On a more serious note I trust you completely, BUT I am not at all happy about the idea of Elizabeth going on a date, much less with some one named Shaun (do I know Shaun? how old is Shaun? Hair color? Pics? Blood type? Eye color? Urinalysis? Teeth? Lineage? Hobbies?) Anyhow I am kinda joking but I obviously don't like being so far away when my baby sister is going on dates!!!!  I did get the box!!!  It was awesome!!!!  SO EXCITED!!!!  BUAWHAHAHA!!! Thankjs for the tie tacks!!!  It always such an amazing feeling to get a box!!!  Also I loved the macadamia nut cookies!!!  SO GOOD!!!!  
     So 2mac's name is Manuel Joao Dias.  I do have fun stories, let me think...ummm jeese I cannot think of anything right now!!!  OH you know those sealed bottles that have caps for which you need the bottle opener? Well we taught a family whose daughter would open them all the time with her teeth!!!  There are lots of ways to open those bottles and I will demonstrate a few when I return but my favorite is just holding the top against a table or something solid and hitting the cap as hard as I can!  That one hurts the least!  I will try to think of more fun stuff for next week but I just think it will be so much more fun to stay up all night telling you guys this stuff in person!!!  LOVE YOU!!!! Dig Faster Terrific Bald Artist!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment