Search This Blog

Sunday, January 13, 2013

 This is the second time I have seen one of these guys...I have absolutley no idea why people do this and put them in front of their houses...maybe its to keep the drunks away!
 This is sideways...oops but it is a picture of Mace Windu's padawan!!!
 This is the great on himself!!!  with a pillao!  I am still working on getting a almofariz to go with it!!!  Maybe I could fit them both in the bags to take home!!!
 This is my beautiful companion Elder Prenoveau as we ride into town on the back of a truck with boxes of empty glass soda and beer bottles in the back...he was slightly uncomfortable!!!
I am now growing hair every where the shaving cream is!!!  I AM NOW A MAN!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love keeping up on his mission. Great pics.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see the pictures. I see you haven't lost your sense of humor, and I love your smile. It's the best ever. We are both doing well, and keep busy. Love you lots, Grandma Awbrey

    ReplyDelete