Search This Blog

Friday, September 27, 2013

Shrimp

SO!  Alexander has been on his mission since February 2012 and will get home March 2014.  He has been serving in Africa, in Mozambique, in various cities.  He was updating his blog himself which was awesome but then was only able to send emails to me.  I have been awful about posting them!  I am going back through his emails to grab all the photos and hopefully get them all on here for you. Along with some of his inimitable commentary!

This photo was taken by a lovely couple also on a mission there.  She said it was just a photo op and she didn't really make them clean the shrimp... Alex fixed her computer while he was there!  I'm glad they are getting some great seafood!!



1 comment:

  1. I love all his pictures. He is having such a great adventure. Love the updates. :)

    ReplyDelete