Search This Blog

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Posting some Photos

Alexander has been unable to post to the blog but sent some pictures.

We went to the monkey cemetery this morning and I got some pics of the monkeys there. The cemetery is just a normal one but there are tons of monkeys there so thats what everybody calls it!!  Well trying to send the video I took and sending two pics one of the wedding cake we made...and the others of monkeys!!!




I am having a great time here and am super excited for one of our families!  They are working super hard to be married on the 19th of this next month!!!!  I have decided that if my wife is down I will either let you guys plan it or just do something super small because doing the big wedding just doesn't sound all that great to me anymore and I am teaching people here that they don't need a big wedding and it would be kind of hypocritical to go home and just go against what i have been teaching people all this time...But yeah it is what ever she wants!!!  Also I found and bought an amazing shirt of which I am going to send a pic!

How he found a Star Trek shirt in Mozambique... Please feel free to email Alexander at alexander.awbrey@myldsmail.net .  He would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment