Search This Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2012

 So this is a trash yard we passed by, I don't know why I took a picture of it it isn't all that interesting!
In Chimoio they just lump their trash into a pile and burn it!
 This is my companion being completely exhaust from his jet lag! Elder Wartena!
                                                                           PIG!
 This is Elder Francisco sprayin pam on a pan before he puts the cake in it!  He puts a ton of pam in there I don't know if you can see the cloud coming up!
This is a map of the mozambque mission!  The are circled in red are the districts (like stakes but not yet stakes for those of you that like me didnt know that!) the areas circled in teal are the places I have served! So far just two!!!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoying the pictures a lot. Hope things are going well for you. We are remodeling our kitchen so everything is a mess. But you know how that goes since your dad did the same thing. We are also in the middle of harvesting. They farmer that leases from us harvested the pumpkins Friday, and Friday night until about 7am. Lots of bright lights and noise, but I managed to sleep through most of it. We love you lots and wish you well on your mission. Love, Grandma and Grandad Awbrey

    ReplyDelete