Search This Blog

Friday, January 6, 2012

Shots

Like most of you I am NOT a huge fan of shots, I went to the doctor today and received five more shots to help me maintain my good health while I preach the gospel in Africa.  So now I just need to go to the police department to get my letters of good behavior to prove I'm a good boy, and go to the temple to receive my endowments, I am really looking forward to that from what I have learned about it, it sounds like a very spiritual experience and I can't wait until I can go do that.  I am also really looking forward to adding Portuguese(I only misspelled it once this time) to my list of languages(a very short list). 

3 comments:

  1. No Pain, no Gain!! I love you hunny!! -Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know when you go to the temple...we want to come too! Love you!

    ReplyDelete